At Counter Intelligence, we provide our clients with a wide range of services. Here are just a few of our retail merchandising services:
- Housekeeping – Our team verifies that all stock is out of the stockroom. They clean, straighten out the product and place it on the displays as per the planogram.
- Re-packaging/Re-ticketing – We replace torn and worn packaging with new packaging and re-ticket products with corrected pricing, when needed.
- Markdowns – We ensure that markdowns are executed and older product is placed in flex areas which allows for new products to be merchandised in key areas.
- Relines/Resets – We have the ability and flexibility to send in teams to re-set and or reline whole departments. Our merchandising experts can move shelves and product according to new planograms and layouts.
- Product Knowledge Seminars – Our experienced merchandisers can provide on-site training about your product to staff at each location. Our merchandisers can spend time and educate the retail services staff personnel about product details directly resulting in increased sales opportunities for your product.
- Point of sale – Counter Intelligence retail merchandising services can help you in setting up new displays or signage for highlighting certain new products, or promoting existing seasonal ones. Our easy deployment strategy allows for us to make sure you have a consistent message across all of your locations.
- Inventory – In some cases, depending on the type of retail environment your product is being sold, Inventory control is an important part of weekly management. At Counter Intelligence, we have equipped our merchandisers with portable computer tablets in order to maintain an accurate direct link to your product’s count on the floor. By allowing our team to directly track all of your stock with our tablets, we can accurately report back to you what we like to call retail intelligence —this is information about what product is needed or over-stocked in all your locations across Canada. We take pride in being one of the most accurate merchandising companies in Canada. Planograms, markdowns or price changes are easily administered through our flexible inventory control technology (our UME or Unified Merchandising Experience system) and this allows you to make decisions about how to best market your product.
- Order Processing – With our tablets, we have the ability to place orders with the retailers at store level. We can scan the product and produce and order according to the min/max setting, of which you, our client, sets.
- Detailed reporting – We provide our clients with a summary of all reports per location which is customized to meet their requirements.
- Digital Photographs – A picture is worth a thousand words. We can provide before and after digital photographs of each and every store visit.
For a full breakdown of what we can offer you and your business, please call us or e-mail us to setup an appointment.